Quick Base: Product Manager
Office Tour Photos
What’s it like to work at Quick Base? Well, our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all Quick Base employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work, we have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career advancement (1/3 of our employees are in a new role from 1 year ago!). We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. Quick Base combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Find out if Quick Base is for you!
Quick Base provides a cloud-based platform that empowers problem solvers to quickly turn ideas for better ways to work into apps that make their organizations more efficient. For nearly 20 years, people of all technical backgrounds have been using the Quick Base platform to create solutions that streamline processes, capture real-time data, and improve company operations while working in concert with existing IT systems. Based in Cambridge, MA and a former division of Intuit, Quick Base has thousands of customers of all industries and company sizes building apps on our platform. Join us as we grow!
At Quick Base, we believe that exceptional employees are the key not only to our success, but also to our customers success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble, and highly-empowered to drive Product excellence. Each team owns its own commitments and outcomes. Our employees enjoy interesting challenges, learn fast, and strive to do the best work of their life.
Are you passionate about empowering customers to transform their organizations with technology? Are you a master at simplifying powerful technology into something anyone can understand? Do you thrive in a fast paced, results-oriented, highly collaborative environment? If you answered 'yes,' then read on!
At Quick Base, we're on a mission to democratize how business applications are developed. We are the market leading no-code application development platform that empowers anyone, regardless of technical background, to build solutions that streamline business operations, automate workflows and deliver business insight. With Quick Base, our customers transform their businesses and their careers.
We are looking to bring on multiple Product Owners to own the successful outcome of one or more scrum team(s) as we execute on the next 3-5 years of our product vision. Product Owners are directly responsible for the prioritization and sequencing of work in multiple product areas and seeing through development stages to execution. The specific product area the successful candidate will contribute to is heavily based on their experience.
Representative responsibilities for these roles would include:
- Working with development teams to break down the epic level work into timelines and deliverables.
- Contribute to definition and measurement of key product, revenue, and business goals for your product area.
- Groom product requests and backlog with a holistic view on the definition of “done” for a feature.
- Use multiple inputs to prioritize product backlog such as customer feedback, technical efficiencies and alignment to business objects.
- Manage customer feedback inputs and outputs via internal tools and customer-facing teams.
- Be able to confidently articulate and justify product priorities to internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Manage and approve product release cycles, ensuring features are built to company standards.
- Collaborate with software engineers to de-risk product deliverables which may include, but is not limited to, work with other SMEs such as site reliability, experience design, architecture and security.
- Contribute to core messaging content, value propositions, benefit statements, persona guides, positioning, sales playbooks, case studies and other content necessary to drive marketing programs, sales campaigns, our website, webinars, videos, blogs and events.
Key attributes we seek for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree.
2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Relevant experience is either deep technical knowledge such as writing software requirements/test cases, database design, etc. OR Quick Base expertise.
- High degree of confidence and experience presenter to audiences ranging from engineer to c-suite
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong cross-functional collaborator
- Creative problem solver with an ability to identify risk early and often
- Able to operate independently, while juggling competing priorities
More Jobs From