Poppulo: Product Manager
Product Managers at Poppulo work in a team of Designers and Engineers to collaboratively build our product. They help turn our mission from vision to reality, working from the beginning to the end of product building, from new ideas to launch in market place. The position holder will work closely with the product, operations, sales and marketing teams and other internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for candidates with the ability to think strategically and analytically, with an ability to follow through tactically regarding business, organisational, product management, and cross functional issues in bringing new products to market.The role requires strong problem solving skills, excellent cross-group management skills, a strong tolerance for ambiguity, and a drive for results.
This is a permanent, full-time role reporting to the SVP of Product Management.
What youll be doing:
- Helping to define and execute a products business vision and strategy, go-to-market plans, positioning, messaging and all elements related to the business case for new features, modules & products
- Becoming an expert in your area of the product, understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs, and how those things relate to the company mission and vision
- Assisting in building and managing a product roadmap to support our goals and strategies
- Collecting inputs from marketplace and transforming them into detailed requirements for Product Teams
- User & usage analysis; defining and analyzing metrics that inform the success of products
- Conducting Market Research & Customer/User Interviews for Product Development & Usability Improvements
- Supporting Product Marketing in developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates Poppulo products in the market and collaborating with Marketing to deliver to marketplace
- Maintaining a detailed documented reference of all supported product features, product requirements, release schedules, security, etc, ensuring that all the system documentation and help is kept up-to-date and up to standard
- Providing and documenting internal training on roll-out of new product features
What we are looking for:
- A bachelors degree in business, computer science, web development or related field or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education and training
- 3+ years of SaaS Product Management (or equivalent) experience in an agile software development environment with a proven track record in successful product delivery
- 3+ years experience in working directly with Customer to understand their problems.
- Proven leadership abilities, either directly or indirectly leading and influencing teams to solve complex problems
- Experience in collaborating with customers , sales, marketing and other teams at a high-growth SaaS technology company
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI, sales, customer support or marketing
- Good understanding of the web and mobile applications
- Demonstrable skill in quantitative business analysis, planning and leading change
- Distinctive problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
Our ideal candidate will also be:
- Customer Focused with a Can Do attitude
- Organized with excellent attention to detail
- A willingness to make decisions, exhibiting sound and accurate judgment
- The ability to collaborate with diverse groups in a cross-functional organization to bring consensus on decisions
- Entrepreneurial drive with appreciation of user-experience, business, and commercial issues
- Excellent communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them
- Can easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
Whats in it for you?
- An excellent workplace culture
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Fun and Flexible working environment
Who we are
Named a Great Place To Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Aon Hewitt, Barclays, Comcast, Shell, Vodafone, Nike and Zurich.This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company thats on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do:
High Standards As Standard, Together Were Better, Adapt To Succeed, Honesty Throughout, Be The Example, Dont Just Work Learn.
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.
More Jobs From