Founded in 2015 in Boston, Massachusetts, Lola.com invented agile operations, and offers a shockingly easy to use spend management software that SMB finance teams use to save time and money while managing employee-driven spend. Hundreds of companies and thousands of users increase their operational efficiency and employee happiness everyday through a fully integrated platform which provides Visibility, Control, and Automation. Lola.com is backed by investments from General Catalyst, Accel, and Google Ventures, and continues to win awards for its inclusive and diverse professional culture, as well as best-in-class service and software.
We're looking for a product manager to join our team and help define a simple, fast, beautiful, innovative and collaborative product for companies and their employees. We welcome diversity and actively seek applicants who can bring a variety of backgrounds and perspectives to the team.
As a product manager at Lola, you'll collaborate with teams from across the company. You will set the vision and strategy for your product area. This work will include developing a strong understanding of our customers, focusing on outcomes, thinking holistically about all dimensions of our business and the product, creative problem solving, persistence in the face of obstacles and leveraging engineering, design and data partnerships and capabilities.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Efficiently execute to ship products and deliver impact for our business and users.
- Align and motivate a cross-functional team.
- Lead the full product cycle from ideation, research, design, development to launch and iteration.
- Stay close to the metrics and data to react to changes and identify opportunities.
- Talk to customers, understand their problems and deliver elegant solutions
- 2-5 years as a product manager.
- Experience shipping a product
- B2B Product experience a plus but is not required
As a team we value curiosity, generosity, and passion. We believe that we're stronger together, and we seek out opportunities to learn from each other and to share what we know with the rest of the team. We also believe that focusing on the customer and developing a sense of empathy and compassion for our customers is key to the success of our product and our engineering organization.
At Lola.com, we celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.