Lola.com: Product Manager
At Lola.com, we're on a mission to create the world’s most innovative, simple and fun (yes, FUN!) business travel apps — and the team is growing! Lola’s high-energy, collaborative and “wicked loving” culture has made it one of Boston’s hottest startups. With former executives from Kayak, HubSpot, TripAdvisor and CarGurus, there is no better place to build something from the ground up and grow your career.
We're looking for a Product Manager to join our Search and Book team and help define a simple, fast, beautiful, innovative and collaborative product for companies and their business travelers.
You will set the vision and strategy for your product area, and collaborate with teams across the company. This work necessitates developing a strong understanding of our customers, focusing on outcomes, thinking holistically about all dimensions of our business and the product, creative problem solving, persistence in the face of obstacles, and leveraging engineering, design and data partnerships and capabilities.
The Product team values curiosity, generosity, and passion. We believe that we're stronger together, and we seek out opportunities to learn from each other and to share what we know with the rest of the team. We also believe that focusing on the customer and developing a sense of empathy and compassion for our customers is key to the success of our product and our product organization. We welcome diversity and actively seek applicants who can bring a variety of backgrounds and perspectives to the team.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 5+ years Product experience in consumer tech, supporting and leading product strategy, and driving key decisions
- Possesses deep knowledge of the travel industry (required)
- Exercises excellent communication and collaboration skills at all levels of an organization
- Has a passion for crafting amazing customer experience for business travelers
Lives our company values:
- Wicked Loving: You caring deeply about the people on your team. Business is full of hard decisions, but you take extra effort to make decisions with love and respect.
- Wombattitude: You have a strong devotion to customers. You are relentless in listening to their feedback and are always searching for ways to improve their experience.
- All Grit, No Quit. You are a humble learner with a growth mindset. You are willing to fail if it means you can get better. You believe that giving feedback is important, and that listening to feedback and figuring out how to quickly improve is critical.
What you'll be doing:
- Achieving strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Efficiently executing to ship product and deliver impact for our business and users
- Aligning, motivating and inspiring a cross-functional team
- Leading the full product cycle from ideation, research, design, development to launch and iteration
- Staying close to the metrics and data to react to changes and identify opportunities
We celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.