: Product Manager
Office Tour Photos
Product Managers at Klaviyo are passionate about building products that delight our customers and exceed their expectations. This is why Klaviyo is so successful at ensuring product-market fit, fueling Klaviyos strong growth in the market. Come to Klaviyo and see first-hand what makes building products at Klaviyo so special. You will be challenged to do your best work, and the companys fast growth ensures that opportunities abound.
Your First 90 Days
In your first 30 days, you will get acclimated to Klaviyo and our product:
- During the first two weeks, you will be immersed in an onboarding program that introduces you to the company and the product.
- Spend time in Support, helping customers work through issues. Theres no better way to get a holistic understanding of the product, and to get to know our customers.
- Be introduced to everyone you will need to know in order to be successful in your role.
In your first 60 days, you will become a valuable member of the team:
- Take ownership of a key area of the product, and become the go-to expert for that area.
- Have a quick impact by specing and building your first product features.
In your first 90 days, you will continue to increase your influence:
- Formulate the strategy and roadmap for your product area.
- Start contributing to knowledge sharing with the larger product team. We value learning and growth very highly.
Klaviyo is growing fast, which means were looking for several Product Managers. At any time, we have opportunities for Product Managers who are interested in:
- Creating highly-scalable back-end data storage and analysis capabilities
- Developing data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence capabilities
- Building user interfaces and users experiences that deliver meaningful business impact
How you will make a difference:
- The ultimate measure of success for Product Managers at Klaviyo is driving business outcomes. Thats why we focus on tracking, analyzing, and improving metrics for each area of our product, with a particular focus on driving the results we target.
- We cannot build products that exceed our customers expectations without truly understanding those customers. Thats why Product Managers at Klaviyo spend a significant amount of time interacting with customers. At Klaviyo, knowledge about our customers is power.
- Product Managers at Klaviyo think deeply, quickly, and analytically. The rigor of thought is extreme here so we can ensure were making the best decision possible at all times. You should love to tease out problems, break them down to small, digestible pieces, and put them back together elegantly.
- Someone who joins Klaviyo must be exceptional at articulating their thinking through the written word. As a company, our success is gated on collectively being great and prolific communicators.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate and communicate - you will collaborate with all teams within the company and all parties outside of the company to be most effective in your role.
- Manage a roadmap - you will prioritize all potential projects for your product area, and focus on those with the largest impact.
- Write great specs - you will define every use case a customer would consider, document potential ways to solve, identify outstanding concerns, flag edge cases, and leave no stone unturned. We sweat the details and are passionate about making sure that every experience is understood, anticipated, and handled elegantly.
- Ship features - you will get value into customer hands. For all of the work that goes into planning and coordination, we stay focused on delivering improved solutions and experiences every day.
- Learn - you will be a voracious learner. A lack of experience/knowledge around a challenge is an invitation to dive deep and become an expert in that area. You should love learning and tackling new challenges.
Who You Are:
- A Product Manager with 2+ years of experience
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the worlds leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesnt force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. Thats why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
More Jobs From