- Help KAYAK be your smartest travel partner by identifying and addressing known gaps in functionality and content offerings
- Establish and prioritize user problems and feature specifications across multiple platforms, locales and languages
- Promote the ideation, design and implementation of product enhancements that solve our users problems in meaningful ways, weighing impact against business goals and technical feasibility
- Keep the team informed and aligned, as product and project manager, communicating across departments (product, design, engineering, commercial, marketing, PR, customer support) and with the Executive/Leadership team, many of whom are located in different offices and time zones
- Measure the success of product changes and pursue relevant metrics and opportunities our data, user research and A/B experiment results might reveal
- Work with customer support and UX to collect feedback from and respond to users
- Monitor competitive landscape and stay informed about both travel and e-commerce spaces, and our latest capabilities across multiple platforms
- You have a consumer mindset and an e-commerce and B2C mobile background
- You have specific experience supporting product strategy, advocating for users' needs and working towards solutions
- You're fluent in numbers and passionate about data
- You collaborate well with team members from all levels of the business, across time zones
- You understand how to align product opportunities with business goals and support that with thoughtful decisions
- You are a regular traveler and know first-hand the challenges our users encounter
- BS/BA required, technical background strongly preferred, MBA or similar experience a plus
KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the worlds leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. Were also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of meta-search brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, were able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from a professional massage therapist
- Regular team events/excursions
- Universal Paid Parental leave
Diversity and Inclusion at KAYAK/OpenTable
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our stakeholders. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.