Intralinks is looking for a result-driven product manager that will join our team and lead the definition and delivery of new products and capabilities. Youll be responsible for prioritization, planning/road mapping, feature development, design/UX, etc. for the product/s you own.
About the Team:
The Product Management team works closely with all parts of the organization; interacting directly with Customers, Engineering, User Experience Client Services, Product Marketing, Professional Services, and Sales. We are the central hub that ensures product capabilities are identified, defined, and evaluated cross functionally to ensure their success in the market.
- High integrity, team-focused approach to getting work done
- Ability to create strong relationships across functions within the company
- Analytical and business-oriented
- Experience working in with early stage technology and early adopter customers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including client facing engagement and presentation
- Work with world-class engineers & our customers to execute on the strategy
- Leverage lean startup principles to define MVPs with validated learnings with customers
- Define agile epics and stories that are actionable by architects, development, and quality
- Work with the user experience designers, architects to discover and build a product
- Communicate effectively within the Product Management organization
- Consider getting the job done a personal responsibility
- Validate and refine requirements with selected prospects and stakeholders to ensure marketability
- Manage product evolution by aligning feature development based on platform product roadmap
- Support GTM activities (sales, marketing, services)
- Bachelors degree in either a technology or business discipline, MBA a plus
- 5-7 years experience in product management, technical marketing / solution architecture in the enterprise software/SaaS field
- Prior experience in an agile scrum environment is desirable
Desired additional areas of expertise:
- Familiarity with the Debt Capital Markets, specifically in one or more of the following areas: Syndicated loans, Commercial loans, Structured Finance, Bonds and Debt sales.
- Familiarity with business intelligence technologies for providing insights