Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019
1 Center Plz, 3rd FloorBoston, MA 02108
InsightSquared is a fast growing SaaS company that helps our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence on sales and marketing KPIs.
- We’re funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winner of both The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
- Meet with customers and prospects about their business and develop solutions using our software platform to drive customer value
- Measure results via quantitative usage, metrics, and KPIs
- Prototype algorithms, visualizations, UX flows, or controls
- Work side-by-side with engineers to build features, fulfilling a Scrum product ownership role
- Launch features with effective internal and external product marketing
- Collaborate with groups throughout InsightSquared to solve problems and uncover new areas for growth
- 3+ of experience working directly in software, usually in either a technical or customer-facing role.
- “Get Stuff Done” gene: a bias towards action rather than sitting in meetings
- Aptitude: strengths in delivering value for customers, design sense, product strategy, prioritization, and communication
- Analytics: Excel, R, SPSS, SQL, or similar tools manipulating data is a MUST
- SaaS software: understanding how SaaS products are organized and designed.
- An understanding of how sales and marketing leaders think and their top priorities
- Coding: making small changes to adjust logic or copy is a plus
- Design: high fidelity mockups, polished frontend interactions, information architecture and design thinking a plus
Category: Product Management