New to market, incredibly innovative, and already recognized as one of the Boston Globes Top Places to Work, Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR) rowing machine that delivers on-river experiences at home with workouts led by world-class athletes. Engaging twice as many muscles as cycling (86%, in fact), Hydrows interactive technology delivers challenging virtual fitness programs, including On the Mat offerings like yoga and Pilates from gorgeous locations around the world.
Hydrow connects users with an entire community of fellow rowers who experience the rivers and waterways of the world together in synchrony. You, too, can be part of that community. At Hydrow, youll have the chance to shape a company that is disrupting the fitness industry while creating engaging content unmatched in the marketplace today. Sound exciting? Thats because it is!
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product team. In this role, you will be involved in every aspect of the product discovery and development process: deeply understanding the business, the members, the market and working with the team to innovate, test, and deliver value.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Working cross functionally, especially with engineers and designers, to prioritize, plan, design, and deliver value to Hydrow members.
- Translating user needs into compelling and practical user stories and solutions.
- Working with the VP Product to define the roadmap including managing competing priorities, considering difficult tradeoffs, and evaluating new opportunities.
- Continuously seeking customer insights that help shape the product roadmap
- Understanding product metrics and execute and measure improvements to the product, primarily in the form of experiments designed to increase engagement and satisfaction
- Communicating your team's roadmap and plans, creating excitement and alignment within your team and across the company
- Supporting and helping shape the growth of our product team norms and practices as we grow
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You enjoy solving problems with a user-centered approach.
- You have a demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts and systems.
- You love to dig into how things work to deeply understand them.
- You have strong communication skills, including collaborative problem-solving and interpersonal relationship building.
- You possess proven time management and organization skills (must be able to work cross-functionally, manage stakeholders, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines)
- Youre able to present and articulate ideas and solutions effectively, and embrace both giving and receiving feedback
- You have strong analytical, and quantitative skills including the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and inform decision making
- You are curious, love to learn, and recognize the importance of dedicating time to grow your skills
- Have 2+ years of product management experience (consumer experience a plus)
REPORTS TO: VP of Product
Started in November 2017, Hydrow is growing by leaps and bounds. In fact, the company has received multiple rounds of major investments, bringing the Series A total to an impressive $52M - most recently led by L Catterton, the largest, most global consumer-focused private equity firm. Other investments include prominent names in sports and technology, including Rx3 Ventures (co-founded by Greenbay Packers Quarterback Aaron Rogers), Wheelhouse, The Raptor Group and The Yard Ventures. This funding will further fuel Hydrow's already impressive trajectory, focusing on content expansion and marketing outreach. The Hydrow experience will soon be promoted to hundreds of thousands of new customers.
Hydrow is a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate individual differences and recognize that unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and more successful. Hydrow actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to the team. Hydrow provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sex, pregnancy, pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, qualified handicap, gender identity, results of genetic testing, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Hydrow offers competitive salaries, benefits, and early stage equity.
More Jobs From