Looking for the next step in your career? How does this sound: a high-impact role at a fast-growing startup in a brand new, rapidly emerging tech category disrupting the largest asset class in the world? We dont always use buzzwords, but in this case, they apply.
Real estate touches where every person lives, works and plays but until recently, tech was largely untouched in this industry. Now, real estate is becoming a user experience business, and companies building property technology (also known as proptech) are seeing massive opportunities to enhance the physical world.
At HqO, we are building a tenant experience platform that is already used in millions of square feet of commercial real estate across the US. The leading property owners and operators in the world are partnering with us on our mission to connect tenants to the places, experiences, and people that enrich where they live, work, and play.
There are many ways to describe our team. We work hard. We're smart and passionate about the company we're building. We stay humble. We're obsessed with our customer. Oh, and we're very funny. Whether it's during our weekly lunch & learns, happy hours, coffee talks, or just an average day in the office, we always find time to make work fun. We eat our own dog food by creating a place that WE love.If you work with us, you will always be learning, improving, and teaching.Want to help us create places people love?Lets talk.
HqOs product vision is to unlock the best possible experience with commercial physical space through software. Product team members own end-to-end user experiences that drive better day-to-day interactions with our customers by continuously delivering valuable products and updates. Product managers are responsible for identifying and prioritizing updates and improvements to HqO's platform through customer research, stakeholder collaboration and business goals.
What you will do
- Articulate the vision and set the roadmap for a key pillar of HqOs tenant experience platform
- Lead a cross-functional HqO team to deliver mobile and web experiences to CRE tenants and owners to create an excellent commercial real estate tenant experience through software
- Talk to customers who manage commercial real estate space to collect feedback, make prioritization decisions and inform new features and functionality
- Talk to tenants who use (or may use) the HqO platform to collect feedback, prioritize and design new parts of the platform
- Build business cases identifying new revenue streams and products
- Manage a product-line roadmap and prioritization of new features and bugs in conjunction with multiple stakeholders
- Lead prioritization for and effectively work with engineering teams to make the right trade-offs within the HqO platform
- Develop requirements and mock-ups to facilitate software development with the engineering team
Who are you?
- 2-4 years experience in a product management role (B2B or B2C)
- Clear communicator that can balance inputs from multiple stakeholders, build consensus and deliver excellent end-to-end customer experiences
- Someone who deals well with the ambiguity of a startup environment as new market and customer information comes through the growing HqO customer-base
- You have experience assembling product requirements based on user data and market research
- You care about continuous learning and growing your career in product management
- Someone with a passion to deliver excellent end-to-end customer experiences
- Interest in the commercial real estate space and making daily experiences within it more enjoyable and valuable
- B2B2C product experience
- Experience with products whose market includes commercial estate owners
- Both mobile and web product experience
Product and Engineering culture
Learning and teaching is an important part of the culture here at HqO. We will encourage you to try new things and expand your horizons. We want you to mentor and teach others about what you have learned. We are constantly learning how to do things better through retrospection.
Be passionate about what you are doing. What was exciting for you last month? What stuff do you want to try next month? We will encourage you to step back and think about what drives you.
Move fast. We are an early stage company in a new industry. Lets harness all of your ideas to make this into an awesome business!
- Equity opportunity in an early stage startup
- Health, Dental, Vision, Commuter and 401k
- Flexible PTO
- Great location near South Station
What we value
HqO fosters a collaborative culture where the entire team's focus is to deliver excellent customer experiences (from brand interactions to engagement with sales through onboarding with our team and the HqO platform). We look for team members that are always looking to learn, put their teammates first and are obsessed with our customers' experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
HqO is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.