Eze Software is seeking an experienced, motivated Product Manager to join the Eze OMS team out of our Boston headquarters. Eze Software is a leading global provider of best-in-breed software solutions and technology services designed to maximize investment and operational alpha for the entire institutional investment process and community. Our vision: to lead a reimagined investment process by creating a completely open, seamless, and fluid investment ecosystem.
Eze Software's global, multi-strategy trade order management system (OMS) streamlines our client’s daily investment activity across all asset classes from idea generation to settlement. As a Product Manager, you will champion new products and functionality from inception to implementation. You will be tasked with hearing a problem statement from a user and then using their problem to define and build a solution via compelling and broadly applicable software workflows and solutions.
- Conceptualize new product features and workflows, conduct industry research, and collaborate with other PM team members, Software Engineering, and Client Service to hone business requirements and create scalable solutions that can be delivered to a wide range of clients.
- Use data driven analysis and KPIs to define and uphold standards of operability and market acceptance.
- Serve as Product Owner and leader of an Agile Scrum team.
- Manage product backlog at the epic and story level; aligns to program and product strategies at the "initiative" level.
- Participate in launch readiness and go-to-market strategy and execution.
- Identify new business opportunities across the entire trade lifecycle; work with lead Product Managers to formulate and articulate the product strategy to senior management and the executive team.
- Meet and work directly with clients and consultants to gather requirements in order to act as the liaison to Software Engineering. Some travel (~10%) may be required.
- Deliver product demos for internal (Sales, Business Development, Client Services) and external (end-user clients, third-party business partners) participants to introduce and market new product features and offerings.
- Guide internal PM associates as they execute projects that incrementally build towards your product vision.
- Constantly evaluate the market and adjust product roadmap and backlog accordingly.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Demonstrated interest in financial markets a plus, though not required, in the form of work experience, certifications (CFA, Series 7, etc.), or academic studies.
- Passion for technology a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal; well organized and possess a strict attention to detail
- Familiarity with front-to-back office workflows such as electronically trading multi-asset financial instruments; reviewing portfolio analytics and making changes to portfolios; managing regulatory, client, and internal compliance; and handling investment operations.
- Knowledge of the financial and/or trading industry and trading systems, including EMS and OMS systems highly desirable.
- Demonstrated product and project leadership experience bringing products to market.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology.
- Proven track record working with multiple teams (Software Engineering, Client Service, and Quality Assurance) to deliver products to multiple stakeholders (Clients, Service, Sales).
- Ability to identify, build, and maintain mutually beneficial business partnerships and product integrations.
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.