ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for catering a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. Were backed by $320 million in venture funding and valued at over $1 billion. Our mission is to power the worlds catering, and well make it happen even more surely if you come help us.
Were a multi-sided marketplace connecting individual B2B buyers and entire companies with restaurants and delivery partners. Each side of our marketplace feels, correctly, that its #1 in our hearts.
What you'll do:
- Lead product management for new and existing product initiatives
- Guide cross-functional teams in an agile environment to expand our capabilities
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements, create user stories, and help to develop our product roadmap
- Be an early member of ezCaters product management function, and help shape its creation and culture
- Collaborate with the business, design and engineering teams to assess value, usability, and feasibility of new product and feature offerings
- Create and monitor the ongoing metrics that measure and define success
- 3+ years of relevant product management experience
- Substantial experience working directly with agile development teams
- Experience in user research, bolstered by heartfelt empathy for B2B users
- Solid understanding of UI/UX design
- A healthy dose of creativity surrounded by guardrails of data
- A highly collaborative approach, supported by excellent communication and organizational skills
- A solid understanding of applicable web technologies
What youll get from us:
Importantly, youll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. Youll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. With ezCaters unmatched transparency and trust, youll have open access to the data that drives our decisions. ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, youll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and heres what else youll get: Market salary, stock options youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.