Examity, the world leader in learning validation and online proctoring, is looking for a talented, hands on ambitious Product Manager to join its growing team in its new Newton headquarters. We are seeking a collaborative and creative product leader to help scale and grow our organization. Reporting to the the Vice President of Product, this position will play a crucial role in shaping our product vision and roadmap.
- Engage with customers to understand needs and validate proposed solutions. Become a subject matter expert in our market, understanding opportunities, ecosystem and competition.
- Document and prioritize requirements to drive product development.
- Advocate for customer needs clearly and compellingly to the rest of the product team.
- Collaborate with our engineering, UX and operations teams to establish release goals and develop high-impact products and functionality that delight our customers.
- Communicate product plans across the organization.
- Actively support the rollout, enablement and adoption of our solutions.
- Work closely with marketing, sales and account management to support business growth.
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate product success and inform future iterations of the product vision.
- 2+ Years of Product Management experience in a SAAS environment.
- Creative and curious with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enthusiastic, collaborative and resilient.
- Passionate about customer and user experience; energized by meeting with customers.
- Exceptional communication skills across across audiences.
- Experience with Fundamentals of Product Management and common product management frameworks and concepts: ex. Journey mapping, backlog management, story grooming, etc.
- Detail oriented, focused on outcomes and highly organized. Able to manage and communicate status of activities across teams and projects.
- Biased toward hands-on action. Will participate in setting direction and also spend a lot of time diving into the weeds.
- Possesses integrity, commitment and humor. Seeks to do the right thing for customers and the business, treats others with respect and enjoys working a team.
- Familiarity with video streaming, AI video analysis or identity management products is highly desirable.
Examity offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and 401k. As one of the fastest-growing Massachusetts companies, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, one "work from home" day per week, and frequent group outings to skyboxes for Celtics, Red Sox and summer concerts.
Examity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law