Office Tour Photos
EF Explore America
As an EF Explore America Product Manager, you are responsible for managing a portion of the EF Explore America tour portfolio. You will oversee the development and improvement of your group of tours, including the management of all corresponding product resources (i.e. SharePoint materials, Day by Days, trainings, etc). You will work closely with various teams across the business to gather insights and recommend informed, thoughtful decisions for your tours. You will then drive the implementation of those decisions across various EA teams. You will work closely with a team of product managers in order to continuously develop and improve the Explore America portfolio.
This role is rooted in discovery, which requires asking questions, digging deeper, and thinking outside of the box. You are a curious, passionate individual with an entrepreneurial spirit. You are comfortable in the grey and an excellent communicator. You are customer-first, and you believe in the importance of experiential learning through travel.
In This Role, You Will:
- Own a portion of the Explore America tour portfolio, which includes the continued development and improvement of each individual tour.
- Analyze product KPIs to identify key areas of need for product improvement. Translate the voice of the customer, operational needs, financial needs, and tech requirements into detailed product improvement plans (roadmaps).
- Own and execute against your individual product roadmap, including continuous prioritization and management of the product roadmap while managing various stakeholder expectations.
- Partner with key internal and external stakeholders to both (1) understand business requirements and success metrics for the product and (2) communicate product vision and priorities.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to develop and maintain product resources and campaigns that reflect the product value, needs of the target customer, and product expectations.
- Develop and facilitate product trainings for various EA groups (primarily sales teams and tour directors).
- Use research, testing, and analysis to inform key product decisions.
- Gather customer insight through interviewing, surveys, data analysis, and in-person meetings.
- Maintain the accuracy of all internal and external product documents, including product requirements documents, product canvases, tour fact sheets, etc.
- Understand, synthesize and report on the competitive landscape and broader market trends of your product portfolio.
- Act as your product's ambassador and share your passion for the product wherever you go.
- Bachelors degree
- A minimum of 2+ years work experience we are interested in different levels of experience
- Excellent communication, analytical, organizational, and presentation skills
- The ability to adapt to a quickly changing environment.
- Ability to work some weekends
- Ability to travel
About Explore America:
- At EF Explore America, we believe in helping educators expand the walls of their classrooms by engaging students in experiential learning opportunities across North America.
- We are proud to offer experiences that combine the power of experiential learning with the thrill of travel. Our tours help students expand their knowledge of the world, themselves, and themselves in the world. Theyll discover new places and cultures, growing more confident and independent.
- Here at EF Explore America, you will join a team of collaborators, relationship-builders, and doers. We are committed to expanding our reach to more educators while maintaining high quality and innovate tours for our customers.
As an EF Employee, you will receive:
- Market-leading healthcare and other generous benefits including discounts on Patriots, Bruins and Celtics tickets as well as gym memberships and other retailers
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Three weeks paid vacation time to start and four weeks in year two (and even more the longer you work at EF!)
- Receive paid travel at least once annually in North America or internationally
- Complimentary in-house language classes
- $1,500 yearly stipend for continued education
- Innovative and collaborative work environment (no cubicles or private offices in sight!)
- Comprehensive professional development and social events including annual kickoffs and off-sites to learn, grow and celebrate
A bit about EF Education First:
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
More Jobs From