Drift is the world's leading conversational marketing and sales platform that helps businesses connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. After just two years in market, the company has become one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all-time and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.
We are looking for someone to join the growing Product Management team at Drift! Were reinventing marketing and sales using messaging and AI. Sound interesting?
What will you be doing?
- Youll lead up to three teams, collaborating with one designer, one customer advocate, and three engineers per team to ship customer value daily.
- Youll spend a lot of your time talking to customers, understanding their problems, and validating that your solutions solve a real problem for them.
- Youll hold the team accountable for building the right thing by setting goals, measuring success, and sharing learnings.
- Youll be the main point of contact for internal stakeholders and customers on the parts of the product you own.
- By the end of your first month at Drift, youll be an expert on Drifts customers and their needs.
What kind of person are you?
- You are creative, curious, and arent afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- Collaboration is exciting to you and you enjoy understanding the perspectives of others.
- You have a ton of ambition and want to work amongst a team that will inspire you on a daily basis.
- You are resilient and can take candid feedback well.
- You are OK with juggling lots of priorities and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done.
- You are detail oriented and organized, and love to write.
- You love listening to customers, discussing strategy with colleagues, but also diving into the weeds.