Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Medication Management team within our Clinicals division. Your job will be to understand the market and customer, contribute to a product vision, developing business cases, ensure a product or set of product features meets business requirements and driving the creation and delivery of the product. But enough about us, lets talk about you.
You are passionate about problem-solving, and always take a customer-centric approach. You know how to energize cross-functional teams around a problem and use data to identify and prioritize solutions.
The Team: Our Medication Management team builds tools that empower providers to make informed, personalized clinical treatment decisions in partnership with each patient. The team is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the system that sends over 17 million prescription messages each month.
- Work with product leadership to define business strategy and delivery of portfolio roadmaps
- Understand user needs, market forces and business models
- Clearly articulate business requirements for the problems were trying to solve
- Effectively communicate business value of the product features and roadmap
- Drive ongoing backlog allocations and prioritization with an agile scrum team
- Identify and track metrics and success criteria to create transparency and visibility to program success and opportunities for improvement
- Determine whether to kill, pivot or proceed with feature ideas based on data
- Be the voice of these product decisions within the organization
- Drive business requirements through lifecycle of the product, including UX/CX/Support requirements
- Manage the priorities and expectations of multiple stakeholders (e.g. customer, sales, partners) to gain inputs to portfolio
- Partner with marketing and client-facing teams to execute product roll-out strategies
- Enthusiastically learn from others based upon their experience
- 5 years of product management or related experience
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products and/or internet technologies
- Experience with best practice agile software development and lean startup principles
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From