Office Tour Photos
Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 45 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 100 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
THE ROLE & OUR TEAM:
Leads and executes complex product initiatives focused over the next 3-12 months. Delivers high quality products on time and within budget that meet defined goals for the product. Leads multi-functional teams to ensure product requirements are completed and technical requirements can be created. Owns the product launch and full lifecycle management, including the identification and initial diligence into business or technology partnerships, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, understanding the competitive marketplace and trends, developing a business case and pricing, and working closely with engineering, client services LOBs, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Identify and size opportunities based on business value and ROI, evaluate the market and competitive environment, for new products and product extensions over the upcoming 12-18 months
- Meet with internal partners (Key stakeholders, Network Development, Contact Center, Service Providers, etc.) to understand and prioritize their needs and translate their strategic business questions/concerns into projects or analysis as appropriate
- Develop business and product requirements, including timelines and dependencies
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to identify end customer needs
- Form product hypotheses, design test plans, and communicate learnings back into product development
- Develop the product roadmap, prioritize features, build consensus and set expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Define methods and metrics for identifying success criteria and failure, and iterate quickly
- Define and formally document the product strategy and roadmap
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and enhancements
- Perform product demos to internal associates and clients as needed
- Research appropriate business and/or technology relationships as related to development of product initiative.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required.
EXPERIENCE:6-8 years Product Management experience within the service industry, high tech or advanced CRM applications preferred. 4 years of progressively increasing project or management experience and responsibilities. Experience building and managing teams a plus.
SKILLS: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Performs a variety of tasks where a wide degree of self-solutioning is expected. Needs strong blend of project management, financial and technical aptitude. Strong presentation skills. Previous experience analyzing trends and market developments. Self-directed; requires minimal supervision on work products. Detail-oriented with solid analytical skills. Ability to foresee potential issues within the product life cycle, and to plan accordingly. Ability to develop business relationships and partnerships as needed.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.
More Jobs From