Office Tour Photos
Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 45 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 100 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
THE ROLE & OUR TEAM:
As a Product Manager: Consumer Affairs, Connected Vehicles, Emerging Business Initiatives at Agero, reporting to the Senior Director of Product Management, you'll execute and manage multiple complex business and product growth initiatives. You'll deliver high quality products on time and within budget that meet defined goals for the product. Your responsibilities will include managing existing business lines and coordinating cross-functional teams to drive day to day execution that delivers financial results, while owning new product service launches throughout the product lifecycle, including identification and initial diligence into business or technology partnerships, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, understanding the competitive marketplace and trends, developing accurate, detailed business cases, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
KEY OUTCOMES FOR THE ROLE:
- Partner across boundaries and lead day to day management activities to ensure Agero achieves its planned CA and CV revenue, contribution, and performance
- Increase client and prospect adoption of solutions
- Drive disproportionate growth to the business by bringing new and innovative services to market in the Consumer Affairs, Connected Vehicles, and other emerging product portfolios
YOUR DAY TO DAY:
- Manage day to day activities, weekly standups, and quarterly/annual planning efforts to ensure the portfolio achieve all performance objectives and goals
- Develop a strong understanding of industry, client, and future prospect needs, market solutions, and competitive insights in target business segments
- Identify and size opportunities for Ageros CA & CV product lines over the upcoming 24 months
- Define market leading solution designs and leverage understanding of technology solutions and partners (buy, build, partner)
- Research and develop appropriate business and/or technology relationships to inform investment strategy and growth plans
- Translate client, market, client services, and other stakeholder requirements into scalable, configurable, and commercially attractive solutions that leverage existing/emerging Agero capabilities and/or strategic partnerships
- Own 8 quarter product roadmap development, prioritization and sprint execution
- Develop and present product requirements, including timelines and dependencies and ensure functional requirements are detailed and complete
- Own reporting definition, development and day-to-day management to drive key business outcomes; Model and manage business line analytics & KPIs
- Meet with internal customers (Sales, Client Services, Operations, etc.) periodically to understand, size, and prioritize their needs
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required.
EXPERIENCE: 3-6 years Product Management experience within a technology-based service industry; experience in Automotive OEM Consumer Affairs or Connected Vehicle segments preferred. Progressively increasing responsibilities with proven track record of delivering results and successfully managing and/ or launching product solutions.
SKILLS: Excellent written and verbal communication skills; capable of effectively collaborating with engineers and executives alike. Performs a variety of tasks where a wide degree of creativity is expected. Needs strong blend of project management, financial and technical aptitude. Strong presentation skills. Ability to analyze trends and market developments. Previous experience managing programs that deliver positive, consistent results. Self-directed; requires minimal supervision on work products. Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills. Ability to foresee potential issues with operational execution and product lifecycle management and to plan accordingly. Ability to develop business relationships as needed.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.
More Jobs From