Product Manager - Assembly Services
Senior Product Manager - Assembly Services
Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Our consumer-facing Product team plays a crucial role in making this vision a reality for millions of people around the world. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, our Product team ensures that were building technology that solves important customer problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways.
Were tackling a wide array of fascinating, incredibly difficult problems - like helping a massive, rapidly growing global customer base efficiently find the perfect products from our catalog of >10M items (with the majority of traffic on mobile), building 2-sided marketplaces to connect consumers with interior designers and contractors, and leveraging A/R and Computer Vision to help customers visualize products in their space. We have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around AI, data science, multivariate testing and personalization. And were a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety and intentional career development.
You will be the PM of Assembly Services, part of the emerging Home Services group at Wayfair. This team is focused on making it easy for customers to create homes they love, by providing services that bridge the gap from purchase to enjoying the products theyve purchased on the site. Were helping customers save time (and relationships!) working with internal and external partners to build the best assembly experience in the industry.
What You'll Do
- Keep the user at the heart of everything you do, and never stop speaking to customers to validate decisions
- Demonstrate superior communication skills to constituents across the business to keep stakeholders in the loop and on board
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and transform that knowledge into product enhancements and new features as we grow
- Ruthlessly prioritize features to get learning we need to delight our customers
What You'll Need
- Significant/meaningful experience in online marketplace, ecommerce or B2C product management
- Working on a new, emerging business excites you
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Can rally and motivate cross functional stakeholders to work on our product
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Ability to lead teams to execute on a shared timeline to achieve our goals
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and multi-variate testing practices a plus