Office Tour Photos
Spotify is reimagining the creator and consumer experience, partnering with artists, labels and publishers to help them better understand and engage their fanbase. Join us in the Creator Marketplace team, and you wont just organise the worlds audio so that it is safer, instant and more intelligent. Or create the commercial models that help artists thrive. Youll be at the centre of Spotifys mission to bring artists and their fans closer together through unique content.
We are looking for a creative and passionate Product Manager to join the Creator team Spotifys division dedicated to helping artists thrive. Creators mission is to build features and services that help artists (and their teams) grow an audience, monetize their fans, and make their best art. A key focus of that mission is to empower the 465,000+ monthly active artists using Spotify for Artists with measurable marketing tools that find new listeners and activate existing fans.
In this role you will work closely with cross-functional teams of engineering, design, insights, research, and marketing to discover tools that optimize how music is promoted, accounting for a complex set of listener preferences and a diverse set of artist goals. In doing so, you will have meaningful impact on bringing Spotifys two-sided marketplace vision to life.
What you'll do
- Build tools that empower artists to target their content to the right listeners at the right moment and analyze data that illustrates the impact
- Build a roadmap for artist marketing tools by collaborating with internal partners, synthesizing research from listeners and artists, utilizing data insights, and understanding the broader artist marketing landscape
- Be responsible for the full product lifecycle through research, discovery, experimentation and delivery
- Inspire stakeholders and collaborators across the organization to help you bring your products to life
- Define the metrics we use to measure the health of our marketing tools
- Ensure your team has a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt, and providing maintenance and support
- Partner with product marketing to launch new features and iterate on existing products
- Mentor other product managers
Who you are
- You have previous experience working as a product manager, or similar role, in high performing, cross functional teams that have shipped products at scale
- You have an understanding of, and love for, system design, algorithms, and machine learning
- You are passionate about furthering our mission of artists living off their work
- You have operated in highly-experimental contexts, leading teams through product discovery processes, rapid prototyping, and data-informed experimentation
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and are comfortable with revising and iterating strategy and roadmaps in an ever-evolving industry
- You advocate for delight and emotion in your products
- Youre a compelling storyteller who can communicate in succinct and inspiring ways to a variety of audience types
- You have a team-first attitude and have developed techniques to ensure your teams are happy, motivated and productive
- You have experience collaborating with a wide range of non-product partners in a matrixed organization, and understand how to influence and inspire teams
- You are comfortable working with distributed teams across multiple offices and timezones
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or whats playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the worlds most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 258 million users.
More Jobs From