Office Tour Photos
The Analytics Product - Partnerships teams mission is to provide scalable, performant, and flexible tools through a variety of 3rd party platform options to support the analytical needs within Wayfairs organizational structure. From initial conversations to total company integration, we facilitate all aspects of integrating and owning an analytics product. This includes researching the marketplace to know where the industry is heading, leading the planning and development of new POCs, embedding within stakeholder groups to onboard new technologies, and owning the long term success of our platform of product offerings. The team works closely with analysts, business stakeholders, and engineers to supply fast, actionable, intuitive platforms that power data-driven decision making across the entire organization.
We understand that there isnt a one size fits all analytics tool out there, so we provide expertise in a variety of tools and work with teams to determine which option will support their initiatives. This specific role will be focused on driving the evolution of product offerings and capabilities, ensuring customer success and user adoption, and ongoing evaluation of vendor feature enhancements.
You will focus on creating the product strategy, roadmap, and specification of requirements while engaging with a cross-functional team of analysts, stakeholders, and engineers to drive adoption of preferred analytics tools. We work in a collaborative, fast-paced, agile environment that encourages innovation by supporting experimentation and creative solutions.
- Identify the most impactful problems to solve, develop innovative solutions, and successfully launch to key stakeholders, ensuring end-user adoption and satisfaction
- Develop the product roadmaps to deliver capabilities to meet validated customer use cases
- Build relationships and evaluate needs across all Wayfair business units to prioritize short-term and long-term objectives
- Be the expert on the technical details of how your products work
- Ensure the adoption and value of products are realized through quantitative efforts - monitoring usage, performance, and accuracy
Who you are:
- You love data-driven decision making and have a deep background in data visualization and analysis, advanced analytics, data processing, and/or machine learning
- You are a creative problem solver who is interested in a highly visible role working with senior stakeholders across the organization
- You have the ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- You are able to react and respond quickly in a fast-paced environment where requirements may change
- You enjoy getting into the technical details of a product and never shy away from learning the inner workings of a system
- 3 4 years of experience using and championing BI tools for both analytics organizations as well as business users
- Power user of leading data exploration and visualization tools, such as Tableau, Looker, Qlik, Google Analytics, Thoughtspot, Adobe Analytics, PowerBI, etc
- Technical software understanding beyond buzzwords
- Experience with analytics programming languages such as SQL, SAS, R, and/or Python
- Experience with some combination of analysis, data science, and experimentation tools
- Excellent critical thinking and strategic analysis for future-thinking and planning
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From