PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Our team, comprising diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact.
We're looking for a product management intern to join our team and help support PathAIs product strategy. The product management intern will work cross functionally to help us explore new ideas and directions for our products and define business requirements for their execution. The product management intern will work closely with other product managers, product designers, and scientists to build use cases and proposed solutions to the biggest challenges PathAI customers face.
This role offers the opportunity to gain hands on product management experience by contributing to the product strategy of a fast growing, dynamic business. This is a 3-6 Month internship.
What youll do:
- Conduct product explorations to help define product line extensions to PathAIs existing products
- Perform voice of customer interviews
- Develop business cases for new business areas
- Translate business cases into user requirements
- Partner cross functionally with product designers, engineers, and scientists to drive implementation of your solutions
What youll need:
- Previous experience in strategy/business cases development
- Expertise in oncology, pathology, or laboratory medicine
- Desire to work in a fast paced startup environment
- Prior product management experience desired, but not required
- Flexible work hours
- Your choice of computer equipment
- Fun team events especially for interns
- Mentorship from statistics and machine learning experts at PathAI
- You will have the opportunity to work in a company culture that puts employees first, is relaxed, focused and hard-working.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.