Product Management Intern
The Product Management team at 128 Technology is looking for a Product Management Intern focused on developing innovative product strategies with the goal of gaining market share and delivering revenue growth for 128 Technology. We are looking for candidates with a strong engineering background combined with an interest in business.
- Perform strategic analysis on competitive products in particular industry verticals.
- Develop Return on Investment calculations based on data analysis of deployed products.
- Explore deployment and integration strategies in hybrid clouds and with 3rd party platforms.
- Help with partnership strategy and defining a model for identifying technical and distribution partners.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Capability to research, collects data, and apply analysis.
- Strong ability to communicate professionally with verbal and writing skills
- Experience with scripting (e.g. Python, Ruby, etc.) or DevOps tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet, etc.).
- Experience with data analysis tools (e.g. pandas, R, Matlab, etc.).
- Understanding of IP networking and socket-based programming.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
128 Technology is an advanced secure networking company on a mission to fix the Internet. The 128T Networking Platform natively provides network-based security, control and insight across data centers, wide-area networks and edge locations for enterprises, service providers, and cloud companies alike. Our software-oriented approach disrupts the traditional networking paradigm, but doesn't disrupt existing network infrastructures.
Were looking for smart, collaborative people with a dash of good-natured truculence to join our team. If you are interested in building disruptive technology, challenging yourself every day, and laughing a lot, 128 Technology might be the place for you.