Jellyfish is on a mission to make engineering leaders lives better by elevating the practice of engineering management. With the help of our customers, we at Jellyfish have built the worlds leading Engineering Management Platform, providing visibility into engineering organizations, the work they do, and how they operate. By analyzing engineering signals and contextual business data, Jellyfish enables leaders to align engineering decisions with business initiatives and deliver the right software, efficiently, on time.
We started our journey in 2017 as a team of three with one big idea: Engineering is the core of modern business, so lets create a platform to manage it that way! Were a small team today, growing into a larger team over the coming months and years. Theres a lot of work to do, and wed love your help.
As Product Leader you will:
- Leverage your talent and past experience to quickly gain a deep understanding of the market and customer requirements, use cases, competitors and substitutes that inform what we do at Jellyfish
- Own the product roadmap and make sure the rest of Jellyfish is well-informed and aligned
- Get to know our customers and help ensure that Jellyfish is helping them change the way they lead their organizations
- Work directly with our founders and senior leaders to ensure there is a cohesive, shared product vision
- Work closely with our Engineering team to help drive execution
- Work closely with our Sales team to better understand whats working and whats not
- You have proven success in software product management for at least 5 years, ideally at fast-growing startups
- You are process-driven and organized
- You are confident in interacting with and influencing senior leaders
- You have deep expertise and interest in software development methodology
- You are a strong listener and great communicator - you can clearly and thoughtfully explain product concepts to our customers, and customer use cases to our internal team members
- You are creative, resourceful, and self-driven
- Great at collaborating with and inspiring teams
We believe that it takes a diverse team to build the best company we can. Jellyfish welcomes people from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from members of groups underrepresented in the software industry.