Product Launch Manager
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
The Position: Product Launch Manager
In 2019, our focus is to accelerate our momentum and extend our market leadership. We are looking for dynamic, creative, and results-oriented software development professionals who also have experience engaging the enterprise IT community. Come join us and help IT leaders uncover the value of using the industrys leading low code application development platform.
- Continuously monitoring, analyzing, creating, and sharing responses to market developments, customer behavior and competitor's activities to shape future products and the messages with which they are launched
- Working closely with product management to bring the voice of the market to product planning, and reflect that in outbound marketing upon launch
- Acting as a product expert externally with the field, prospects and customers as the new product is introduced
- Developing thought leadership messaging, campaign content, and go-to-market strategies to introduce the product into the market
- Messaging, positioning, and creating marketing content that demonstrates differentiation compared to market competitors
- Communicating how the new feature enhances the Mendix value proposition to the sales team
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degreein a technical field, or equivalent experience
- 6++ years of work experience in any of the following categories: software development, software engineering, office of the CTO, technical marketing for a software product
- Strong knowledge of agile application development methodologies, application lifecycle management, DevOps, CI/CD pipeline, and modern application frameworks.
- Good understanding of the aPaaS/PaaS and cloud market and technology space.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.