Product Education Marketer
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms.
About the team
We are looking for an experienced conversational marketer or seller who is passionate about creating content and teaching others how to master Conversational Marketing and Sales. This role sits on the Drift marketing team and reports to our Director of Content. You'll work alongside other marketers and customer success leaders to create content and training for the Drift Revenue Acceleration Platform and Drift Sales Seat. We ship new products and features every month. You will need to learn new things quickly and ship new content multiple times a week.
Youll design, write, and create content and training from start to finish. Youll partner with people inside and outside of Drift to be featured instructors in video content, online training classes, certification courses, and live group training workshops.
- Write content for the Drift blog
- Design Drift product training classes
- Work closely with our CSM and sales teams to develop content that helps our customers
- Create training paths and certification courses for Drift sales and marketing users
- Host live group training classes for Drift sales and marketing users
- Be on the cutting edge of how Revenue Acceleration works and should be implemented
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Conversational Marketing and Sales best practices
About you and what type of skills youll need
- Youre obsessed with learning from our customers and partners
- Youre deeply passionate about Conversational Marketing
- Youre deeply passionate about helping partners grow their businesses
- Customers are always your main focus and priority
- You love creating things and learning from what you create
- You're passionate about teaching others
- You love learning and have a curious mindset
- You have strong writing skills and can apply feedback accurately and consistently
- You have strong organizational and project management skills
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and arent afraid of video
- You're comfortable, lively, and engaging on camera
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an ideal candidate. We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please dont hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background youre coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. Were looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]