At TrueMotion, were making driving safer and insurance smarter. We offer auto insurers a mobile telematics platform that enables next-generation digital programs. Powered by machine learning, our platform determines when a person is driving, reveals their behaviors behind the wheel, and detects crashes. Were a team of engineers, entrepreneurs, sales and customer success leaders, data scientists, and more. We take on complex problems, build innovative solutions and have fun while doing it!
TrueMotion is looking for an experienced, data-driven, and humble Product Designer who wants to make an impact at a growing startup, and help save lives on the road.
- Owning design projects from initial discovery to delivery, embedded on a small direct to consumer team
- Provide assistance and guidance to other team members to research and understand the humans that use our products, the problem space, and the end-to-end customer experience
- Create detailed, high-fidelity designs and prototypes using component libraries, style guides, and other design documentation
- Work with a cross functional team throughout the agile lifecycle including developers, product managers, marketers, analysts and QA to test and experiment.
- Contribute to broader product design team meetings and initiatives
- Able to effectively communicate and support design decisions to team members and stakeholders
- Complete any additional tasks that arise
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant field of study preferred with 3+ years of relevant experience
- Portfolio available for review during the interview process, containing work samples of deployed mobile apps and websites
- Experience with Figma is a plus!
- Can run usertesting with multiple techniques
- Experience with both Android, iOS and web design
- Experience working in a fast paced agile/scrum development process
- A willingness to be part of a collaborative team
- Humble: You are humble about your own capabilities and build up those around you
- Flexible: Being part of a fast-growing startup means what and how we work is always evolving
- Collaborative: You enjoy working with others, solicit feedback and incorporate it into your work
- Fun: Youre an easy-going optimist who brings energy to the team
- A Learner: Theres so much to know! You are curious, always learning and evolving your skills
- Fair & competitive salary based on experience
- Stock options
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, matching 401k)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Feel great working to solve a serious problem (distracted driving)
- Touch your toes thanks to our daily post stand-up meeting team stretch
- Relax, dine out, or take a class with a variety of unique anniversary gifts
- Burn some calories during our optional weekly fun-run by the Boston waterfront
- Get to know your coworkers over drinks & snacks every Thursday
- Have fun at our frequent team outings & volunteer at local organizations
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to create an inclusive and diverse environment that enriches our employees lives in and outside of work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state.