Office Tour Photos
Who We Are:
We are a team of talented and passionate individuals from all over the world and from many different backgrounds, working together to build products reaching every person on the planet. We take the time from the day-to-day to come together and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee to develop stronger relationships and spur creative collaborations. We keep our teams small to encourage impactful contributions from all while promoting meaningful collaboration. We will both challenge and support you to do the best work of your career.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and prototype elegant mobile-first experiences
- Identify customer needs, explore ideas with prototypes, validate solutions with our user researchers, and refine designs with data and customer feedback
- Create universal designs that can scale not just across platforms but also internationally
- Design with motion in mind to create fluid and natural experiences
- Consider how features can be used in spammy or abusive ways and mitigate the impact of these behaviors through design
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain coherence and identify opportunities for synergies across various surfaces
- Collaborate with engineers and product managers to deliver high quality experiences
Who You Are:
- You’re a great teammate with excellent communication skills; you pride yourself on the ability to synthesize and balance feedback from various sources
- You believe that prototyping your designs is essential to a healthy design process
- You have a finely tuned sense of when to ensure consistency with existing patterns and when to break the rules
- You welcome the challenge of sculpting the fog in early conceptual explorations
- You are a self-starter with a strong sense of ownership
- You have a curiosity to learn and a drive to share your knowledge with the rest of the team
- You are excited to explore and shape the future of audio-visual conversation for millions of people on Twitter and Periscope
- 3+ years of experience
- iOS UX UI
- Android UX UI
- Prototyping (Origami, Framer, Principle, code)
- Visual design (including icon design)
- Skilled with Figma
- Motion graphics
- Vector-based illustration
- Web design
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
More Jobs From