We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Create at a groundbreaking company.
Were growing rapidly and are searching for a Product Designer, Casino. As a part of a multidisciplinary team, youll work closely with user researchers, product managers, engineers, and will be a creative contributor to our processes and decision-making. Our goal is to work hard and have fun as we build best in class user experiences that set the standard for the industry. Want to help us with that? Join us.
What youll do as a Product Designer:
- Use and evolve our design system in order to design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Solicit feedback from your peers, including other product designers and teammates on your product team.
- Advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting cross-functionally while articulating your design rationale precisely.
- Work in close collaboration with Design Leadership to inform and improve design processes.
- Partner with engineering to ensure that our implementation and user experience is high-quality.
- Help with hiring, mentoring, and establishing a design culture within the company.
What skills you will use:
- 2+ years of experience in an individual contributor role, on a Product Design team designing apps; you have helped ship products before.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Interaction and Visual Design, and Ideation. A love for fast-paced environments.
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features.
- Communicating design work with solid rationale informed by research and data.
- An ability to iterate with low-fidelity sketches and translate those into beautiful high-fidelity designs using Figma.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.