If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that followswhether its hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, were helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
As a Product Designer on the Product team at Wellframe, you believe that a user-centered design process is essential to creating transformative user experiences. A product design generalist, you bring experience in user research/testing and expertise in visual/interaction design to a small team where youll own the majority of your projects end-to-end and have the opportunity to add or refine skills to your toolbox along the way. Your past work demonstrates your ability to achieve business goals and improve users experiences through design, as well as a solid understanding of both basic design principles and user research methodologies.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders throughout our organization, from research and ideation through launch
- Inform your user-centered design process through a variety of research methodologies (user interviews, concept testing, usability testing, etc.)
- Define, ideate, and validate product solutions with product managers and engineers
- Design end-to-end product solutions for web, iOS, and Android platforms
- Create prototypes to communicate and test complex ideas with team members, stakeholders, and users
- Produce beautiful, high-fidelity mockups of design solutions, which adhere to Wellframes design principles and design system
- Take initiative to partner with product marketing and client strategy & operations teams in go-to-customer and release strategies
- Work closely with engineering and QA teams to ensure that product features are built as intended
- Inspire enthusiasm and support for user-centered design practices throughout the organization
- 5+ years of experience designing and shipping digital products
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, UX Design, Human Factors, HCI, Psychology, Sociology, or related field
- An understanding of and experience operating within the entire product development process, from research, discovery and problem solving through to detailed UI and visual design
- Experience designing cross-platform, end-to-end product features (web, iOS, and Android)
- Expert-level skill using Sketch to manage design systems and create accurate, high-fidelity mockups of your work
- Experience building interactive prototypes in Invision or other tools of the trade (HTML/CSS prototyping skills are a plus)
- Demonstrated history of integrating user data into design process (conducting usability testing, performing user interviews, assessing quantitative survey results, etc.) desired but not required
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed
- A curiosity to learn and a willingness to adapt as new and different challenges constantly emerge
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
- Experience working with software developers in a fast-paced agile/scrum environment
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.