At TrueMotion, were building awesome mobile apps that help real people to drive more safely. This not only saves lives, but a heap of dough for drivers and insurers. Our apps power some of the biggest insurance safe driving programs. Our customers insure 1 in 2 drivers in the US and you couldnt escape their spokespeople and funny TV ads if you tried.
Were looking for a great mobile product designer with experience designing mobile apps for iOS and Android and a passion for understanding real humans and creating products they want to use. Youll be part of a high-energy team that works across TrueMotion to research, concept, test, design, deploy, measure and refine products for some of the largest brands in the world. You will have an important voice in helping to grow our UX/Design practice and a hand in designing safe driving programs used by millions of drivers.
With a powerhouse team, low-ego no a**holes culture, leading customers, cool tech, huge market opportunity, flexible schedule policy, fantastic benefits (all the stuff youd expect plus snacks and massages and more), TrueMotion is truly a great place to work.
Still reading? Interested? Give us a shout.
- Collaborate with members of the UX Team and beyond to research and understand the problem space
- Create detailed, high-fidelity designs from your wireframes and product requirements, pattern, and component libraries, style guides, and other design documentation
- Participate in product design team meetings and work sessions
- Work with developers throughout the agile project lifecycle
- Be able to present and support design decisions, based on your knowledge of visual design, UI, and UX design trends, personas, and product understanding
- Portfolio available for review during the interview process, containing work samples of deployed mobile apps
- A mastery of Sketch and/or equivalent software
- Experience with both Android and iOS
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- A willingness to be part of a team and receive design feedback
- Humble: You are humble about your own capabilities and build up those around you
- Flexible: Being part of a fast-growing startup means what and how we work is always evolving
- Collaborative: You enjoy working with others, solicit feedback and incorporate it into your work
- Fun: Youre an easy-going optimist who brings energy to the team
- A Learner: Theres so much to know! You are curious, always learning and evolving your skills
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Great benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k match, etc.)
- Flexi Time: Work from home, work early or late as needed
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Feel great working to solve a serious problem (distracted driving)
- In-office barber, dental cleaning, masseuse, manicure
- Healthy snacks and pour-over coffee station w/ a variety of fancy pants coffees
- Touch your toes thanks to our daily post stand-up meeting team stretch
- Burn some calories during our optional weekly fun-run around the Boston waterfront
- Get to really know your coworkers over a drink and snacks every Thursday afternoon
- Have fun at our frequent team outings: Red Sox, volunteer events, Esplanade cleanup, Codzilla!
At TrueMotion we build solutions that make driving safer, lower cost, and more fun. We use the smartphone as a sensor and machine learning to turn phone data into driving data. We believe distracted driving is a solvable problem and partner with insurance companies and other relevant organizations to drive change. We are a band of entrepreneurs dedicated to our mission and having fun at our office on Fort Point Channel!
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From