Privy enables online stores to improve their on-site conversion through the use of highly targeted and completely customizable pop-ups, banners, flyouts, and bars. By offering unique discounts, exclusive content, sweepstakes, and more, stores using Privy see significant improvement in both email signups and sales.
Were looking for a mid-level Product Designer who wants to have a meaningful impact. This is a rare opportunity to join a successful startup that is already rapidly growing but still has room for you to make a career-changing difference for the business.
- Analyze complex user problems and requirements to produce high and low fidelity mockups.
- Participate and engage with our customers in user research sessions.
- Blend user feedback, customer usage metrics, usability research and internal feedback in order to craft a delightful user experience.
- Work with product management and engineering to deliver design specifications for development, update our UI library.
- You have 4-6 years of experience as a Product Designer or UX Designer
- You excel at performing user research and analyzing user behavior
- You've owned design process from concept development to launch.
- You are proficient with modern design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Invision, Proto.io, Adobe).
- You are able to explain the why behind design decisions to internal stakeholders
OUR SUPER AWESOME BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary + meaningful equity, in addition to standard perks like 401k plan
- 100% of health insurance & dental premiums covered
- Unlimited vacation & sick time (with 2 weeks/year minimum and $1,000 vacation bonus)
- Free weekly team lunches
- Daily snacks, coffee and tea
- Book & training budget
- Lunch & learn presentations
- Unlimited startup war stories on demand
No recruiters please. Thanks!