Who We Are
Pixability is a video advertising software company that uses data science to optimize large, complex campaigns across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Connected TV. The companys industry-leading optimization and insights solutions are independently verified by the YouTube Measurement Program, the Facebook Marketing Partner Program, Oracles Data Clouds Moat Measurement, and other third parties. Pixabilitys suite of solutions are used by the top media agencies and brands including Dentsu-Aegis, Havas, Interpublic Group, Omnicom, Publicis, and WPP, as well as Swatch, Ford, KIND, LOral, and Puma. For more information about Pixabilitys video advertising platform, please visit www.pixability.com.
Our Award-Winning Culture
Our team is the heart of our culture. We value innovation, collaboration and curiosity with a passion for getting things done. We strive to hire and cultivate the best employees, and foster a culture of open communication and transparency. We are driven and hard-working, but also committed to having fun along the way with weekly catered lunches and happy hours, team outings, and flexible paid time off. Were proud to have been named the Global Leader in Video Innovation in the Google Premier Partner Awards (2017), as well as one of Boston's Coolest Companies by BostInno (2017), and listed on the Inc. 5000 for four consecutive years.
Who You Are
- You are naturally curious. You pride yourself on digging deep on details and asking lots of questions.
- You pride yourself on being a customer expert. You love talking to customers to understand their challenges, getting feedback, and validating your solutions.
- You are collaborative. You enjoy working with others to come up with solutions that deliver value for customers.
- You are a great communicator. You can not only understand many different perspectives, but you you are able to provide data to drive your solutions.
- You get things done. People know they can count on you to deliver. You never forget about a deliverable.
- You are a great designer. Your natural inclination is to create simple beautiful solutions to complex problems.
What Youll Do
- You will spend much of your time concepting, designing, and iterating on solutions for customers.
- You will validate your solutions for customers through research, customer feedback and qualitative data.
- You will own your project experience from inception to completion. You will work with the team to ensure that we deliver usable solutions that deliver value.
What We're Looking For
- Portfolio that we can review.
- 3-5 years experience designing user and application interfaces.
- Experience conceptualizing and delivering interactive data visualizations.
- Solid understanding of both visual and interactive design.
- Working knowledge of design and development processes.
- Proficient with the tools of the trade for sketching, wireframing, and prototyping.
Local candidates only please no relocation is available for this position.
Pixability does not accept/pay fees for unsolicited resumes from third party agencies/vendors
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Pixability is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.