Here at LevelUp, a Grubhub Holdings Inc. Company, weve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether thats a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear whats your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
- Design thoughtful, compelling, user centered and business goal centered features that are easily translated into multiple brand applications.
- Partner with product, engineers, and the members of the design teams to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch.
- Optimize SDK templates for efficiency and feature parity, completing regular development reviews.
- Engage with senior members of the design team to constantly push the quality of our products.
- Create, implement and maintain a comprehensive design system.
- Collaborate with the team to implement a research element in all new features.
- Help grow a design culture.
Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of practical, in-house product or UX design experience.
- Understand user centered design process and prototyping methodologies.
- Excellent communication and data visualization skills. You can bring internal stakeholders on your design journey and support your decisions with focus and brevity.
- Comfortable with constructive feedback and iterating on designs.
- Desire to create new processes, implement design principles and collaborate with team members to improve the product.
- Adaptable attitude; comfortable with a face-paced environment and quick iterations.
- Advanced use of design tools, including; Sketch, the Adobe Suite, InVision, Zeplin, animation/interactions skills are a plus.
- Able to design for multiple platforms including; iOS, Android and Web
- Ability to edit and write HTML and CSS
- Must include a portfolio displaying a strong understanding of UI/UX principles and strategic thinking.
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited PTO. Its true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, theyre granted Restricted Stock Units, which means were all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.