Chewy is looking for an UX Product Designer to join our User Experience team based in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate has a passion for creating user-friendly experiences and a deep understanding of user-centered design. You have a demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices, and the ability to deliver results as part of a dynamic, cross-functional team. Youll own your projects from start to finish, and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, product managers, user researchers and engineers to deliver the best possible storefront experience for our users.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, data analysts, researchers, engineering and leadership.
- Take initiative in identifying problems and opportunities to improve the product.
- Contribute to project requirements by reconciling User, Business and Technical needs.
- Produce design deliverables for web and mobile projects including but not limited to: User flows, wireframes, rapid prototypes.
- Collect user feedback to validate proposed design solutions.
- Present work to stakeholders and iterate on your designs based on data, as well as, customer and internal feedback.
- Advocate for Chewy customers by being their voice in design reviews and planning meetings.
- Attend and actively participate in daily stand-ups, grooming, planning, and sprint retrospective meetings.
What you'll need:
- BA/BS degree in Design (Graphic, Interaction Design, Visual Communication or Product) and/or related degree.
- Portfolio demonstrating your design thinking and process.
- 2+ years of experience designing digital products/experiences.
- Experience using Sketch, InVision or other comparable design and prototyping tools.
- E-commerce experience.
- Position may require travel