DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more fun with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Be part of the newest game-changer.
We are building on our leading DFS sports brand! As the Product Design Director for our Daily Fantasy Sports team, youll lead the visual design of our award-winning app. We are #1 in the US in this market, and we want the best talent to take it to the next level.
What youll do as a Product Design Director:
- You will provide art and design direction to a talented team of designers, writers, developers, and UX specialists.
- Contribute strategic ideas and innovative thinking to meet market changes, reach business objectives, address competitive threats, and support strategic plans.
- Manage the UX Design team, supporting their organizational alignment, recruiting, professional training, performance reviews, setting objectives, and more.
- Youll also build strong, collaborative business partnerships with key departments.
What skills you will use:
- Strong portfolio featuring a variety of design solutions.
- Experience leading Digital Design across all platforms (iOS/Android/Web) and explicit experience in Native App design.
- 3 years demonstrating strong mobile experience.
- 5 years of management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.