DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more fun with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
Were growing rapidly and are searching for a collaborative Product Design Director who will drive our Arena Design System. From exploring and reviewing ideas to building a growing component library and documenting design patterns, you will build out product roadmaps that take our system's look, structure, and consistency to the next level. As a leader on your team, you will also grow the design system team, and help shape the DraftKings design culture. Sound good to you? Join us.
What youll do as a Product Design Director:
- Design the architectural vision that unites our family of products under an integrated user experience.
- Align key product stakeholders to prioritize major design architecture projects within their respective roadmaps.
- Own, update, and evolve our design system, its components, and design patterns.
- Set up knowledge-sharing processes that promote collaboration and utilization of the design system.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to build a consistent UX & UI experience for our customers.
- Define and standardize highly usable UI components.
- Support a unified UX and interaction library.
- Partner with design, engineering, brand, and research to establish, build, and maintain a comprehensive library of shared components, using a modular approach to front-end development.
- Track the effectiveness and adoption of the Design System as a tool across teams and disciplines.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you at 5+ years of experience in product design.
- Strong portfolio featuring a variety of design solutions.
- Familiarity of iOS, Android, and Web platform conventions, and an understanding of when to break them.
- Experience building and evolving an effective design system.
- Youre a strong communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.