Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company and we dont aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. Thats why we value diversity background and lived experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Are you bready* for a change?
As a Product Data Analyst you will work hand-in-hand with Product Managers, Product UX, and Engineers to define and measure the metrics that matter. You will be an instrumental team member who influences the decisions that we make with data. You will be the lead story teller for your team -- weaving meaningful stories together into recommendations based on evidence. You are comfortable with all aspects of the analytical process - collecting data from occasionally messy sources, analyzing that data, and presenting your findings.
About this roll*:
- Participate in defining products and services.
- Contribute to the generation of a road map by helping us to prioritize the biggest areas of opportunity first.
- Partner with product team members to understand how you can provide data to drive well informed decision making.
- Understand all of customer, guest and system data and leverage that data to identify opportunities for our product to improve.
- Work with Product Managers, Product Owners and Engineering Leads to define how we measure the success of our products and services.
- Influence stakeholders and product strategy through clear communication of your analysis and recommendations.
- Design and analyze test and learn strategies for your team.
- Build reports and dashboards that accurately reflect the state of your product, service and team.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 2 to 5 years of experience as a Product Analyst, Business Analyst, Technical Analyst, or Business Intelligence developer in a fast-paced software or technical environment.
- Have a genuine love of data and you are happy spending hours at a time diving deep into analytical challenges.
- Creative problem solver with strong analytical abilities.
- Excellent SQL skill set.
- Proficient with Python for use in Analysis.
- Fluent with the creation of Jupyter notebooks and BI dashboards.
- Comfortable with behavioral analytics.
- BS/BA or MS degree in Analytics related field is a plus
- Knowledge of restaurant and hospitality industry is preferred
- SaaS experience a strong plus
*Bread puns encouraged, not required
More Jobs From