Product & Customer Marketing Specialist
Were looking for an experienced product marketer to help drive and execute on Motus product and customer marketing strategy. In this role, you will partner with Sales, Product, and customer-facing teams to promote and educate on existing and future product lines and enhancements with the goals of driving upsells and product adoption and engaging and retaining clients.
Our ideal candidate has prior experience in product marketing and excellent copywriting skills. This role provides a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at a high-growth SaaS company, work with a tight-knit team of marketers, and advance your marketing career.
- Conceptualize, create, and deliver productmarketingcontent (how-to guides, video tutorials, presentations, product release announcements, blogs) that engage customers and entice prospects
- Maintain and communicate a list of product updates for internal and external distribution
- Develop and maintain materials that educate and enable our sales and customer-facing teams
- Support Product, Sales and Operations with clear messaging around product releases and improvements
- Support website and landing page copywriting and content creation
- Collaborate with Brand Management and Enterprise Account Management to find amazing customer stories and turn those into compelling content pieces
- Evaluate current product and customermarketingavenues and recommend improvements
- Maintain the Motus Help Center and future online communities for our end users and customer administrators
- Analyze and report on productmarketingsuccess metrics
Desired Skills and Characteristics:
- 3+ yearsMarketingexperience, preferably with a product-focus
- Bachelors degree inMarketingor related discipline
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Detail-oriented. Can multitask and juggle many simultaneous priorities
- Execution-oriented with a strong desire to learn new skills
- Proficient in Adobe Suite and video editing software
- Experience with software like Salesforce, HubSpot, Sendgrid, Zendesk is preferred
- HTML experienced preferred
Motus, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.