About the Team
Framework is building a highly curious, mission-driven Product Team, working at the top of our collective game to support people as they navigate homeownership decisions. We are building a team of homeownership experts, researchers, and designers to build high-impact products, leading with empathy, connection, and inclusive design. Framework is at a pivotal moment in our growth, and this team has the opportunity to shift the experience of homeownership from one that is stressful and transactional to one that produces the profound sense of accomplishment that should come from owning ones home.
About the Role
Frameworks vision is to provide a mobile-first learning platform that supports the homeownership ecosystem. We are seeking an experienced UX Content Strategist to build and execute our product content strategy. The person in this role will work across multiple teams to design, organize, and effectively deliver content for all Framework products.
We are looking for someone who can expertly (and playfully) support and celebrate learning and confident decision making for homebuyers and homeowners. Together, well bring to life a personalized learning experience that helps homebuyers and homeowners adeptly navigate key challenges across the entire homeownership journey -- from building up credit, to qualifying for a loan, to nailing HVAC maintenance, to selling a FSBO (for sale by owner) home, and everything in between.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-impact, high-growth team, driven to help millions of homebuyers and homeowners realize their dreams. This position reports to the Director of Product and is preferably located in Boston or Western Massachusetts but can be a fully remote position for the right candidate.
What You'll Do
- Manage product content planning and creation across all of Frameworks homebuying and homeownership products and services
- Provide thought leadership on all areas of content delivery within each of Frameworks digital products
- Advocate and evangelize for UX content strategy across departments
- Establish strategies and processes that hold our content to high standards of clarity, effectiveness, style, and accessibility, ensuring that all of our content is on-brand and consistent with Frameworks brand voice
- Build a content strategy grounded in inclusive design and act as the in-house advocate for effectively developing inclusive content across all our products and services; collaborative with accessibility experts to design a content experience that meets or exceeds WCAG standards
- Work closely with Marketing, Design, Product, and Customer Success teams to ensure content is optimized for the user experience
- Support the teams efforts to diversify media types and treatments in support of stronger learning outcomes and greater course engagement
- Work with content owners across the company to refine and measure content performance against business goals
- Work cross-functionally with homeownership subject matter experts, Engineering and Business Insights teams, and research, instructional, and product designers, as well as our legal and compliance team to create alignment to drive product content strategies forward and uncover new opportunities for engagement
What You'll Bring
- Ability to take product vision and goals and translate them into a content strategy and tactical plan for execution
- Experience working closely with engineering and product management teams as part of the SDLC
- Ability to understand and drive the larger content strategy and vision while maintaining a keen attention to detail
- A passion for how engaging content and personalized learning tools can change peoples lives through better and more informed decisions
- Exceptional writing and editing skills; ability to translate highly complex, technical concepts in to simple, accurate and engaging copy
- Experience creating design or content documentation (annotated wireframes, copy decks, page tables, etc.)
- Experience authoring in content management systems
- Understanding how metadata can be used for personalization, targeting, and information management
- A willingness to adapt to a dynamic work environment while having the ability to manage multiple work streams and projects
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple teams
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal: demonstrated success in building company/team/stakeholder buy-in for innovation and articulating a bold vision
- Ability to work effectively within a somewhat remote culture
- An orientation toward learning and exploration with an interest in learning from and sharing with teammates; commitment to experimentation and staying ahead of the curve in your own craft
- A strong sense of empathy and desire to connect with and understand the way people think and the diverse ways they live their lives
- A mission to make peoples lives better, understanding the profound impact homeownership can have
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- 5-8 years of experience writing exceptional content along with designing and executing content strategies for web/mobile applications
- 2-3 years of hands-on project management experience
- Success working with remote teams and vendors in an Agile environment
- Hands-on, expert-level experience with learning/content management systems
- PASSION TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
This is a full-time, exempt position.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
This job requires the routine use of standard office equipment such as a computer and phones. It requires the ability to speak and hear in person, over the phone, and in settings where there are groups of people. Occasional travel is required, including overnight travel for up to four days at a time and travel via airplane.
About the Company
Framework is a startup social enterprise built on a simple idea: every homebuyer should have access to unbiased information about the mortgage process and feel knowledgeable about the responsibilities of owning a home, throughout their homeownership journey. We are proudly pro-homeownership and believe its a uniquely accessible and powerful way for people to plant and grow seeds of generational wealth. We make it easier for people to do this by providing the tools we believe will lead people into homes that improve their quality of life, giving them the space to grow into their future, and gain value over time. Were dedicated to helping our customers make decisions with confidence, build wealth in their homes, and protect their investment for generations to come.
As we leverage the power of technology to strengthen communities one homeowner at a time, the individual contributions of our tight-knit team play a vital, daily role in shaping our products and services. Creative thinking, collaboration, and problem solving are at the core of the Framework culture, and were seeking team members with drive and creativity to add to the mix.
The position description is a guide to the critical duties and essential functions of the job, not an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, qualifications, physical demands and work environment conditions. Position descriptions are reviewed and revised to meet Frameworks changing needs, at the sole discretion of management.