Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. Were a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. Youll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with clients. Youll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
Our Product team uses multiple sources of data (survey responses, user analytics, system outcomes, market research) to discover what is working well for clients and where to invest in improvements. As a Product Analyst - an individual with high data literacy, curiosity, and communication skills - you will work side-by-side with Product Management, Intelligence Services, and Engineering leaders to inform these decisions with data.
- Partner with stakeholders to understand our product data and business needs
- Design and implement client-facing business processes and capture product data
- Conduct quantitative analysis of product data to find issues and opportunities to make our product more value to our clients
- Become an expert in translating Product Management questions into specific analysis that drives actions
- Passionate about the role of data in helping solve complex problems
- Educational or professional experience with heavy quantitative, analytical focus
- Experience with data analytics and statistical tools such as SQL, Jupyter, R
- Fast learner of new technologies, tools, and real-world problems
- Self-directed and detail-oriented with good prioritization skills
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Travel requirements ~25% to clients, industry events, R&D office in Sweden
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If youre looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, then we have a lot in common! You'll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, the best coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation, including stock options and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Don't forget to check out our Podcast! Join the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners from the CyberWire to learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence. All episodes are free and available on iTunes, GooglePlay, and Stitcher.