Interested in accelerating research and improving outcomes for millions of patients? OM1 is looking for a product analyst to help drive the evolution of our platform. OM1 is a leading healthcare technology company leveraging big clinical data and AI to better understand, compare, and predict patient outcomes. Our real world evidence platform, clinical registries and AI technologies enable clients to accelerate research, measure and benchmark health outcomes and to personalize patient care.
As a Product Analyst at OM1, you will collaborate with a product manager to analyze requirements and translate them into actionable work. You will empower an engineering team to get that work done by researching, analyzing, asking questions and removing roadblocks. You will wrangle cross-functional stakeholders to get feedback on requirements, review implementation decisions, educate them on new features and address any issues or concerns that arise. You will be on the front lines of tactical implementation, so you must thrive in a fast-paced environment with a diverse cross-functional team. You should have a deep intellectual curiosity and be excited to build knowledge of the healthcare ecosystem, big data technology, machine learning and clinical data. Finally, you must love data and be able to be both precise in tackling nuanced problems and creative in thinking about how our technology can transform the healthcare landscape.
- Work cross-functionally to refine requirements and translate them into actionable user stories and tasks
- Be ready to go deep into the data or platform to understand the source of problems or to uncover opportunities to improve our products
- Become an expert in your products in order to provide training and support to cross-functional stakeholders, including research, sales and marketing
- Act as day-to-day product owner of an agile development team by grooming the backlog, defining acceptance criteria, removing roadblocks and collaborating with product managers to set priorities.
- Champion quality and continuous improvement for both your products and the processes that make us successful
- Manage resolution of product defects to ensure high quality and positive user experience.
- Thrive in a start-up environment where you will be asked to wear many hats and to adapt to a rapidly evolving landscape.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as part of an Agile team preferred, ideally in an environment with clinical, pharmaceutical, or patient end-users
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong technical aptitude with a willingness to dig deeply into our data and technology
- Ability to break complex product requirements down into actionable user stories and tasks with a strong attention to detail;
- Strong initiative to achieve results. Self-motivated and ability to motivate others
- Bachelors degree in a technical or scientific discipline, or equivalent experience
More Jobs From