: Product Analyst
Office Tour Photos
Klaviyo is looking for Product Analysts to join our growing Product & Engineering team. Data is core to who we are as a company, and you will play a pivotal role in both collecting the necessary data and deriving insights through analysis. Our team works closely with PMs and engineers to best serve the needs of customers within specific product areas. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, proactive in seeking solutions to challenging problems, and highly focused on delighting our customers.
Klaviyo is a startup located in the heart of downtown Boston. We build software that helps tens of thousands of businesses have more relevant and personal relationships with billions of consumers. We are a product-driven company and over invest in making beautiful, efficient, and fast workflows that help our customers accomplish what was previously unimaginable. We push each other to move out of our comfort zone, learn new technologies, and work hard to ensure each day is better than the last.
How you will make a difference:
- Drive the analytics needs of one or more product areas, including metrics selection and tracking, exploratory research, experimentation, and instrumentation.
- Perform time-series analyses, hypothesis testing, and causal analyses to statistically assess relative impact and extract trends.
- Generate ideas to shape future analytical projects and initiatives.
- Develop dashboards and reports to regularly communicate results.
- Present findings to senior management to drive business decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as product, engineering, design, success, and support.
Who you are:
- You have a bachelors or advanced degree in math, economics, statistics, engineering, computer science, or other quantitative field.
- You have worked in an analytics or data science role for 2+ years professionally.
- You possess strong SQL skills and the ability to use tools such as Python, R, and Excel to work efficiently at scale.
- You balance attention to detail with swift execution, including the ability to deliver on tight timelines.
- You have a bias towards learning and constant iteration.
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
- You have strong communication and organization skills.
Get to know Klaviyo:
Klaviyo is the worlds leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesnt force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. Thats why over 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
More Jobs From