Who We Are
ButcherBox is a fast-paced, rapidly-growing company headquartered in Brighton, MA. At ButcherBox, we believe in better. That’s why we deliver 100% grass-fed, grass-finished beef, free-range organic chicken, heritage-breed pork, and wild-caught Alaskan salmon directly to our members’ doors. All of our products are humanely raised or wild caught and never given antibiotics or added hormones ever.
We’re working to create a world that’s better for all, and we’re inviting everyone to come along. For us, better means treating our planet with respect. It means improving the lives of animals and the livelihoods of farmers. It means never cutting corners when it comes to doing business. Ultimately, it means better meals, enjoyed together. Our team is made up of people who collaborate and support one another. We’re always looking for amazing people to join our mission!
Who You Are
The Product Analyst will be a new member of the Product Management team, which is part of the broader Member Experience department. They will be responsible for developing and executing against a product roadmap and driving experimentation and personalization across the ButcherBox website.
We are looking for a passionate, agile, and highly analytical thought partner to build out our product team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who can operate with minimal guidance and has proven experience using analytics to gain a deeper understanding of user behavior and to uncover meaningful insights. They will also possess the ability to partner with product owners, designers, and engineers to balance the quantitative data with the qualitative to help shape our product roadmap, and A/B testing decisions and strategies.
- Provide dedicated analytical support to the product team by surfacing data driven insights, crafting A/B tests, digging up opportunities for improvements and new features, and evaluating the impact of these features
- Build and maintain a site dashboard to track site metrics and funnel metrics (e.g., movement through the site)
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, data architects, and vendors to implement & maintain analytics tags to capture customer digital footprints
- Visualize and interpret data with effective reports and/or dashboards that are easily interpreted and provide real insights
- Define, analyze and validate metrics and hypotheses to inform decision-making and measure the success of product launches
- Scope, prioritize and interpret A/B tests to constantly optimize product features, messaging, imagery, etc
- Drive a culture of testing, measuring, and continuously iterating on product launches
- Track long term behavior at the cohort level and linking customer metrics to behaviors
- 4-7 years in business intelligence/analytics field specifically working with digital product teams - B2C or subscription preferred
- SQL proficiency
- Strong communication and presentation skills – ability to tell a story through data, even to a non-technical audience, and drive strategic decisions and initiatives
- Experience partnering with people of all levels across all departments
- Strong project management skills and ability to plan, schedule and coordinate large initiatives
- Ability to think through and develop complex algorithms to inform business operations
- Familiarity with data pipelines and orchestration
- Experience with Looker, Power BI, or similar
- Experience with Optimizely or similar A/B testing platform
- Experience in Python
- Elementary JS, CSS, HTML
What We Offer
ButcherBox strives to maintain a supportive and encouraging environment. Our beliefs and actions revolve around the lenses of our core values, which are accountable, authentic, humble, relentless improvement, and member-obsessed. We also value autonomy and transparency, and allow our employees access to all levels of the organization. We're an equal opportunity employer, and we're proud of the steps we've taken and continue to take to promote diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We're open to remote work, and even encourage our in-office employees to work from home a couple days a week.
*Due to current circumstances regarding COVID-19, all of our employees are working 100% remotely for the foreseeable future.
- Health: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, an employer-funded HSA, and short & long-term disability benefits
- Financial: 401(k) with generous employer match, employee stock options, and an annual discretionary performance bonus
- Time off: unlimited paid time off policy, an executive team that encourages a good work/life balance
- Personal growth: professional development opportunities, including free access to online learning programs
- Food: a free Custom Classic ButcherBox each month and weekly lunch reimbursement
- Others: subsidized commuter benefits and reimbursement for gym membership
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
More Jobs From