Bevi is an environmental company that aims to entirely eliminate disposable bottles and cans through smart beverage machines that purify water and create healthy beverages on demand. Our first product is an IoT office water cooler that serves customizable sparkling and flavored water. Were growing over 100% year over year and have raised over $60M in venture capital.
Bevi is seeking a Product Analyst to explore, evaluate, quantify, measure and report product department opportunities. This role will conduct deep customer research and analyze user data to gather insights and discover opportunities for improvements. Our ideal candidate will be able highly self-motivated, able to work both independently and collaboratively, to truly own the data and use data visualization tools to make recommendations. The Product Analyst will work cross-functionally with our product, beverage, engineering and other teams.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Analyze Bevi's historical data to identify opportunities for operating efficiencies, profitability increases, and improvements to our products and services.
- Interview customers and other stakeholders to find ways to improve.
- Conduct market research to identify trends in the beverage industry, assess the competitive landscape, and find opportunities to differentiate in our current product line.
- Work with product managers to ensure efforts and new initiatives are properly estimated ahead of time, easily measured for progress and results analyzed.
- Make sure that all product experimentation is tied to company goals.
- Help build business case, strategy and plan for new features or markets, including assessments of market size and market opportunity, pro forma financial models, and unit economic models.
- Define and measure KPIs that drive business value
We think you will bring:
- 2+ years of full-time work experience in management consulting, private equity, investment banking, or a similar business discipline.
- Ability to guide your own work in an ambiguous, ever-changing environment. You'll need to use historical data and market research to find high-impact opportunities, and then work with the team to pursue those opportunities.
- Experience using Looker, Tableau, or other software for analyzing and visualizing data.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research skills.
- intermediate knowledge of financial accounting is a plus.
- Prior experience finding or assessing product/market fit in a start-up environment is a plus.
- Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Competitive compensation package, inclusive of both commission and equity options
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield and MetLife, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and personal finance education
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for sick leave, bereavement, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers (mothers and fathers)
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Generous employee referral program
- Fully stocked kitchen and Bevi on tap - and composting and terracycling, too
- Monthly happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards and more!
More Jobs From