Reggora is a growth-stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. We are looking to add a Product Analyst growing our product team following our recent round of Series B funding and are looking for super talented people to join our team.
About the Role:
From matching algorithms to route optimizations, this role will be quite literally transforming and automating valuation for the largest asset class in the world - residential real estate. Our marketplace connects mortgage lenders with home appraisers - you will be working to directly impact the efficiency of the marketplace matching algorithm. This includes dispatch timing optimization, batching, inspection time modeling, price optimization and scheduling.
- M.S. or Bachelors degree in Math, Economics, Bioinformatics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields. (If M.S. degree, a minimum of 1+ years of industry experience required and if Bachelor's degree, a minimum of 2+ years of industry experience as a Product Analyst or equivalent)
- Advanced SQL expertise
- Basic understanding of experimental design (such as A/B experiments) and statistical methods
- Ability and experience in extracting insights from data, and summarizing findings / takeaways
- Experience with Excel and some dashboarding/data visualization (i.e. Tableau, Amplitude, Looker, or similar)
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Advanced degrees in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Operation Research, Machine Learning or other quantitative field
- Minimum 5 years industry experience in consumer facing product analytics
- Strong storytelling: distill exciting and hard-to-find insights into a compelling, concise data story
- Experience in machine learning and predictive analytics
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain relationships with partners coming from both technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Willingness to get your hands dirty with messy data to identify product opportunities and uncover exciting product insights
Reggora is growth stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. Reggora provides the first end-to-end cloud-based home appraisal management product, dramatically reducing the mortgage lending timeline and making the lender and home appraiser more efficient. Reggora is backed by top venture capital firms and is headquartered in the Fort Point area of Bostons Seaport district (although we're all working remotely for now).
For more information, please visit www.reggora.com
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.