Office Tour Photos
Are you an entrepreneurial, results-focused person who wants to be part of a team that is transforming the way teams go to market? Do you have a unique combination of sales, product, and enablement skills and experience? Do you love working with sales teams and helping them win? Salsify is a hyper-growth Startup in Boston whose mission is to empower brand manufacturers (like Coke or LOreal) to win on the digital shelf with our Product Information Management (PIM), Syndication, and Insights solutions. Salsify is one of Bostons fastest growing companies by revenue and company size, having raised $98.1 million and won numerous workplace awards.
Salsify is looking for a Product Activation Manager, Sales who will bridge the gap between our product and sales enablement teams to ensure the sales organization is continuously armed with the market and product expertise they need to deliver value to prospects and achieve their revenue goals.
The Product Activation Manager, Sales will play a key role on Salsifys newly created Product Activation Team - an innovative, cross-functional team who is focused on activating our products across external audiences through enablement and collaboration with sales, customer success, and marketing.
As a Product Activation Manager, Sales you will:
- Build relationships with sales leaders and sales enablement to proactively identify product, competitive, and industry knowledge gaps in the sales organization and work with internal stakeholders - including product, vertical and industry experts- to create and deliver content that closes these knowledge gaps.
- Collaborate with the enablement team on delivery of content, using programs, learning management systems, and best practices identified by the enablement team
- Align sales enablement activities with key internal and external events, such as new product launches, GTM campaigns, and essential industry tradeshows.
- Organize product, industry and competitive content in the sales enablement repository so that it is easy to find. Proactively identify content that is needed or out of date, and work with product and industry experts to ensure sales has the latest and greatest materials at their disposal.
- Develop programs that help sales articulate roadmap progress and product releases at the right level and detail to prospects
- 3+ years of product, product marketing and/or sales enablement experience in a high growth environment
- Demonstrable success in developing enablement programs and curriculum
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills: must be sharp, energetic, assertive and results-oriented; able to prioritize and focus in a rapidly evolving environment
- Proven experience developing strong partnerships with key stakeholders across the organization including sales leadership, product leads and enablement teams
- Ability to build influence within an organization that is brimming with strong opinions and deep expertise
- A comfort with addressing large groups and senior audiences
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving, fast-growing, ever-changing environment
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Experience and comfort working closely with both field sales teams and enterprise customers
- Experience in ecommerce technology is highly desirable
More Jobs From