Producer, Research and Development
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The vision behind the game.
As part of the R&D team, delivering prototypes as well as production products, youll be heavily involved in new product and feature development. You will serve in a multi-faceted role between the Product, Engineering, Analytics, and other external and internal groups.
What youll do as a Producer-Research and Development:
- Negotiate contracts, including licensing deals.
- Act as a liaison between the development staff and the upper stakeholders.
- Oversee creative (design and UX) and development of the products.
- Arrange for beta testing and focus groups.
- Ongoing ownership and iteration of the product line.
What skills you will use:
- This role requires 3-5+ years of applicable experience.
- BS degree at minimum.
- Analysis of end user behavior.
- Ability to develop and maintain schedules and budgets.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.