Prodcut Manager- Data/Data Analytics
Are you a passionate individual that loves solving problems with innovative technology solutions and improving user experience? Would you be excited by helping to establish the product development roadmap for the new and existing products we all wish we had when we were applying to school? If so, Liaison could be right for you!
As a Product Manager at Liaison, you will be responsible for helping to establish Liaison's product development roadmap for new and existing data products by understanding the needs of our diverse set of Higher Education customers and users, establishing formal product development processes internally and with customers, and working closely with the sales and account management teams.
- Roadmap development for Data product lines.
- Customer presentations (small group and large conference format)
- Establish formal customer advisory boards and cadence for regular communication and two-way feedback
- Analyze user feedback (surveys, support calls, data) to improve and develop the product
- Collaborate with engineers on technical designs and solutions
- Product Management core work: relative priorities of high-level features articulated for internal teams, usability analysis, and development of wireframes and use cases
- Market analysis
- Competitive assessment and market research
- Time to market review
- Business case development for senior executive review
- 5+ years Product Management experience at an enterprise software company is ideal but not required. Will consider candidates that have work experience as developers, development managers, or technical project managers that show very high potential and a strong desire to get into product management.
- Demonstrated passion for Data, Datasets, Data Reporting and Analysis and utilizing to help solve customer business problems
- Experience in a Higher Education related technology firm is preferred
- Demonstrated passion for a client-driven culture
- Excellent communications skills and ability to collaborate successfully with engineering, sales, marketing, and finance teams
- Comfortable in high growth organizations and demonstrates success in scaling a team within a high-growth business
- Drive product development from conception to launch
- Creates exceptional user stories that drive team to build incrementally towards solutions that deliver tremendous value to our current and future customers.
- A data-driven approach to problem solving
- Develop deep understanding of customers by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews and usability testing
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of project workflow and user needs
- Experience with Agile methodologies and working collaboratively within the agile scrum teams
- SaaS background preferred
- Confident presenter of the product in large and small audience settings
- Must thrive on ambiguity and managing complexity.
- Must be flexible and hands-on, with a roll-up-the-sleeves, do-whatever-it-takes approach.
- Minimal travel required (20%)
- Plus, to have experience with Data Analytics products and tools