Were seeking a Procurement Manager to assist in the continuous development of a best in class procurement and travel operation. This highly impactful role will work cross-functionally within the organization to support and optimize strategic sourcing processes, vendor integrations, and projects.
This position will report into our Somerville, MA office (remote due to COVID but eventually in person).
What youll do as a Procurement Manager:
- Help develop comprehensive processes for sourcing, procurement, pricing, and contract negotiations
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to develop category and supplier relationship management strategies that deliver value back to Recorded Future
- Develop RFPs and RFIs along with evaluation criteria, industry benchmarking, and negotiation strategy
- Negotiate new and renewal agreements based on informed quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Work alongside the Director of Procurement to build a purchase tracking activity report for leadership visibility
- Partner with Legal and Security during the procurement process to ensure business requirements are met
- Develop and maintain a strategic plan to drive value across multiple categories based on an understanding of the business priorities, the market, spend baseline, and benchmarking
- Work on ad hoc projects to improve operational efficiency throughout the organization.
- Support system implementations
- Assist in the buildout & implementation of a global corporate travel department
- Provide ongoing training on processes and procedures related to procurement and travel
What youll bring:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or related Business field
- 5+ years experience in a procurement role, with responsibility for multiple spend categories. (Marketing, IT, Travel)
- Experience contracting with SaaS vendors
- Ability to influence and partner with business colleagues throughout the organization
- Quantitative and analytical skills; critical thinking for cross-functional collaboration
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Preferred but not required: knowledge of Netsuite, Domo, G2 Track, Travel Management Solutions & Deployment
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.